Call for Papers- National Seminar On “Business Management and Social Innovation (BMSI)”
Organization Name: Sambalpur University
Apply By: 15 Feb 2020
Location: Sambalpur, Odisha, India
Presentation Date: 29 Feb. 2020 - 01 Mar. 2020
Title: Call for Papers- National Seminar On “Business Management and Social Innovation (BMSI)”
Deadline: 15th February 2020
Call for Paper
Papers on the Theme and Sub Themes mentioned above or any other issues related with the broad theme may be submitted for presentation in the Seminar. All papers will go through a process of review by a panel of experts and accepted papers will be published in the Seminar Proceedings. The papers should not exceed 3000 words and should contain an abstract. The paper in MS-Word Format in A4 size single column and single line space may be sent to the Director by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th February 2020
About The University
Sambalpur University, located in the Western Odisha, has come into being with effect from 1st January, 1967 by virtue of the Sambalpur University Act that was passed in the Orissa Legislature on the 10th December 1966. The University has been actively engaged in disseminating advanced knowledge in the field of Management, Science, Technology, Humanities and Medicines. There are 22 Post Graduate Departments in the University that cater to the needs of higher Education and Research especially in the 10 districts of Western Odisha
About The Seminar
The objective of this National Seminar is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of business management and Social Innovation to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in business management and social innovation like big analytics, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, remote sensing and social media are illuminating the world’s most complex system in changing the game in the Business as never before. Along the way, implication of these new technologies and tools are changing our understanding of risk, weaknesses and flexibility, hence putting the biggest challenges to the society and the Businesses. With limited financial and Human resources dedicated to innovation and experimentation, it is very much difficult for the Government agencies to solve all the problems of the society. Hence, they are always looking forward to the businesses to solve the social problems. Social Innovations are new social practices that aim to meet social needs in a better way than the existing solutions, resulting from- for example – working conditions, educations, community development or health. These ideas are created with the goal of extending and strengthening civil society.
Topics for the Seminar
- Business Management Systems: e-learning, ecommerce, e-business, e-finance, risk management, Digitization, agent-based computational economics, artificial market, derivatives pricing, portfolio management and asset allocation, stock market, forex market analysis, dynamics and simulation, financial modeling, computational economics, emotional intelligence, intelligent management, BPR), CSR.
- Statistical Modeling, Data Analytics
- Production: Inventory and Process Management, Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0 etc.
- Marketing: Strategic Marketing & Planning, Product Portfolio, Management, Consumerization Vs Customization, Strategic Branding in Global Market Place, Market Logistics and its importance, Managing the Supply Chain, Corporate Communication – Role in Marketing, Ethics & Social Responsibility in Marketing, Industrial Marketing, Marketing across the Borders, Sensory Branding, Importance in Marketing Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Service Marketing, Guerrilla Marketing etc.
- Distribution: Wholesale, retail, e-commerce etc.
Filled in Registration Form along with Registration fee of the amount mentioned below in the shape of demand draft/Multicity Cheque/At par Cheque drawn in favour of “National Seminar-BMSI2020” payable at UCO Bank, Katapali Branch (Code-0710) or SBI, Jyoti Vihar Branch (Code–6672) must be sent to The Seminar Director, Department of Business Administration, Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur-768019, Odisha so as to reach on or before 15th February 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd