Call for Papers Invited for 10th India Finance Conference 2020 (IFC 2020)
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Apply By: 18 Aug 2020
Location: IIM Banglore
Presentation Date: 18 Dec. 2019 - 20 Dec. 2019
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a public management school and an Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. They were the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. They offer Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programmes.
10th India Finance Conference:
The India Finance Conference 2020 (IFC 2020), the annual event of the Indian Finance Association (IFA), invites papers for its tenth edition to be held at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore from 18 – 20 December 2020.
Academics, researchers, doctoral students, and practitioners are invited and encouraged to submit research papers in all areas of finance.
- Theoretical and empirical asset pricing
- Corporate finance, capital structure and dividend policy
- Asset allocation and investment management
- Financial crises, systemic risk and macro-finance
- Quality of financial reporting and adoption of IFRS
- Corporate governance, executive compensation and ownership structure
- Computational finance and financial econometrics
- Financial risk analytics and management
- Market microstructure and algorithmic trading
- Financial policy choice, institutions and regulation
- Financial literacy and financial education
- Financial Analytics
- Insurance / Reinsurance / Pension Funds
- Enhancing liquidity in commodity derivatives markets
- PDF submissions are preferred. The document must be in double space format using 12-point font size. The submission should contain: The title, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), JEL classification codes, and e-mail address of corresponding author. For paper submission, please visit the conference page http://indiafa.org/event/india-finance-conference-2020/
- The IFC 2020 invites full papers for conference presentations, CRISIL Doctoral Symposium and CFA Investment Management sessions. The deadline for submitting papers under all three categories through the conference website is 18 August 2020. Only full paper submissions would be considered.
Further Information: Contact the Conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Website: http://indiafa.org/event/india-finance-conference-2020/
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd