Call for Papers Invited for Electric Power and Renewable Energy Conference 2020 (EPREC-2020)
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Apply By: 05 May 2020
Location: NIT Jamshedpur
Presentation Date: 29 May. 2020 - 30 May. 2020
Electric Power and Renewable Energy Conference-2020 (EPREC-2020)
Theme: Technologies and steps towards sustainability
About the Institute:
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. The institute also offers Master and Ph.D degrees in various streams. The institute is bound to the quest for academic excellence and good governance, growth of institute, admired and respected institute for students, employees and industry, innovative leader.
About the Department:
The Department of Electrical Engineering was started in 1960. The Department has been consistently producing quality Engineers since its inception and is also involved in research and development activities. The alumni of the department are well placed in both public and private sectors. In addition to the UG programme the department runs PG programme in Power Systems and Power Electronics and Drives and Ph.D. program in different areas of specialization.
The primary objectives of the conference are as follows:
- To provide platform to discuss fundamental concepts of Power system, Power system Protection, Power System Operation and Control, Deregulation, Power System Restructuring, microgrid, smart grid, distributed generation, renewable energy conversion systems, Power Quality, Harmonics, HVDC & FACTS and to develop interest and confidence amongst the participants about the comparative analysis of modern power system and its control, application of power electronics in power system.
- To provide idea about recent technologies in power system, power electronics, and control system areas and their advantages and limitations.
- To impart thorough knowledge and understanding about the technologies and steps towards sustainability and to equip with new ideas related to research and development
Call for papers:
The conference provides a platform for the authors to get recognition for their research findings and, innovations. The scope of the conference is multidisciplinary and focuses on the emerging areas in the field of Modern Power System, Advancements in Power Electronics & Drives, and Control Applications in Modern Power System. The accepted papers, presented by the duly registered authors in EPREC 2020, shall be submitted to SPRINGER for publication in Scopus-indexed Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE). For templates and for author guidelines, click here. Abstracts/extended abstracts and short papers (less than 4 pages) will not be considered for publication. The maximum length of the camera-ready manuscript should not exceed 10 pages. The plagiarism policy of LNEE is to be followed by the prospective authors.
Presentations must be made on-site by one of the co-authors of the paper, to ensure that questions can be appropriately handled at the end of the presentation. As such, no presentation by a non-author will be allowed, and remote presentations through Skype or Video conferencing will not be accepted. However, in case, authors have missed their flight/train then they might be permitted for the SKYPE presentation only after approval by the organizers.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished papers using Easychair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eprec2020 in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Track 1: Modern Power System
- Track 2: Advancements in PE & Drives
- Track 3: Control Applications in Modern Power System
- Paper submission opens: March 04, 2020
- Paper submission closes: May 05, 2020
- Paper acceptance notification: May 10, 2020
- Registration opens: May 05, 2020
- Camera-ready paper submission: May 15, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: May 15, 2020
- Conference: May 29-30, 2020
For general enquiry, please contact: Secretariat EPREC-2020
- Jai Prakash Sharma: +91-9472719553
- Manoj Kumar Kar: +91-7008542619
- Neelesh Kumar Gupta: +91-8789946452
- Munna Kumar: +91-8271154350
- Salauddin Ansari: +91-9304344194
Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd