Call for Papers for Annual peer reviewed journals – Amity Law Review, 2021 Vol. 17
Organization Name: All India Legal Forum
Apply By: 15 Oct 2021
Presentation Date: 23 Aug. 2021 - 23 Oct. 2021
About the Organization
All India Legal Forum, the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe, is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also houses a blog that addresses contemporary issues in any field of law.
Legal Education is regarded central in providing access to justice by ensuring equality before the law, the right to counsel and the right to a fair trial. It aims to bring out a platform to provide resourceful insight on law-related topics for the ever-growing legal fraternity. Through ambitious and studious legal brains across the country, it aims at providing valuable contributions on developments in the legal field and contemporary assessment of issues, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
All India Legal Forum is a team of more than 1000 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Putting forward the basic things needed for researching and drafting, it seeks to help and encourage people to write research papers efficiently and effectively. In this regard, All India Legal Forum provides:
- Free legal notes of law subjects as they are not easily available on the internet.
- Guidance on how to use legal databases like Zotero, SCC, Manupatra.
- The basics of researching and formatting.
- Some free eBooks related to Drafting and Researching.
About the Journal
Amity Law Review is an academic journal for law and allied subjects by Amity Law School, Delhi (Affiliated to GGSIP University). All manuscripts on topics of contemporary relevance are considered for publication. The Journal has ISSN 2249-2232 and previously UGC Approved Journal No. 41080. It is published annually. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation (COVID-19), the existing issue of Amity Law Review will be published in digital version. The Journal covers all the areas of law including civil, criminal, corporate, arbitration, intellectual property, etc. It invites research papers, research articles, case comments and book reviews for publication in Volume 17.
- The Journal seeks contributions from academicians, professionals and jurists.
- Our publication policy restricts the co-authorship number up to three.
- Abstract: All submissions should be accompanied by an ABSTRACT of about 200 words outlining the central theme (s) of the paper.
- Length: Papers should generally be between 5000 and 15000 words (including footnotes). Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3000 and 5000 words. The Editors may, however, accept longer submission in appropriate cases.
- English: Follow British spelling and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Kindly use Times New Roman 12 point for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First heading: 12pt, Bold Centre
- Second heading: 12pt, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading 12pt, Italics centre
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5. The line spacing between footnotes should be 1.0.
- Indent: Left and Right indent should be 0.5 on both sides
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
Copyright: Author shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person, except agreed otherwise. The copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Amity Law School, the publisher, however, shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
The last date of submission is 15th October 2021. Kindly e-mail your manuscripts at
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd