Call for papers - National Conference on Food & Nutritional Security and Sustainable Agriculture
Organization Name: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Apply By: 12 Mar 2020
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Presentation Date: 20 Mar. 2020 - 21 Mar. 2020
National Conference on Food & Nutritional Security and Sustainable Agriculture
About the Organization:
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The aim of the institute is to install managerial and technical skills to Extension Officers, Managers, Scientists and Administrators in the agricultural economy, to enable them to provide support and services to farmers and fishermen for practicing sustainable agriculture
NFSA-2020 is jointly organized by National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Hyderabad, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad and Society for Agriculture Innovation and Development (SAID), Ranchi. It is an ideal platform for international scientific conversation on agriculture, animal husbandry and allied sciences.
This is a good opportunity for scientists, young professionals, academicians, extensionists, teacher’s students and public- sector personals to exchange their ideas, research findings, strengthen surviving, create new academic systems, and to substitute negotiation between the academia, the private sector, public institutions, civil society administrations on the recent universal and regional advances in the agriculture.
Conference aims on livelihood promotion and food security through stresses on major areas like animal husbandry, pharmacology, soil sustainability, plant protection measures, crop production, agronomy, horticulture, agricultural engineering, biotechnology, plant and animal health including breeding, Food Security, Food related allies, IT and extension system, fisheries, forestry, organic agriculture, natural resources management, rural development and agro-economy and allied sciences. Multidisciplinary results stated during the session will contribute to the spreading of knowledge and good practices to all performers of the agro-food chain (e.g. researchers, farmers, policy makers’ extension agents etc.) as well as the general public about the importance of agriculture, nutrition and food security.
- Theme 1. Innovations, ITKs, success stories and researches for doubling farmers’ income
- Theme 2. Food & Nutritional Security and Food Safety
- Theme 3. Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture
- Theme 4. Food & agro-based processing
- Theme 5. Agro-technical & engineering processes
- Theme 6. Animal Health, Animal, bird & fisheries and dairy sciences- Current researches and challenges ahead
- Theme 7. Researches in plant protection /plant breeding, biotechnology and plant sciences
- Theme 8. Extension education, Social Science, Art, policies and economics for profitable agriculture
- Theme 9. Horticultural innovations, forestry and secondary agriculture
- Theme 10. Researches in soil science / agronomy / natural resource management
Invited, Oral presentations:
- Leading scientists and faculties in the relevant areas of the National Conference are invited as lead speakers.
- Delegates are requested to submit their abstracts separately for consideration of oral presentations and publication in conference Souvenir.
- There will be poster presentation also as the conference is simultaneously going for rural and agricultural innovations showcasing by the leading agri., vet., input, research and other stakeholders
- Full length Research papers are invited to publish in General/Special issue of following Journals. Kindly note that publication charges of papers in General issue will be paid only after acceptance of the paper. Full length research paper should be submitted by 15th March, 2020 through email: email@example.com
Abstract Submission: Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid theme
Abstract may be send through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of abstract submission: 12th March, 2020.
Venue: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
Conference Date: 20-21 March, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd