Call for papers for INTED 2021 - 15th Annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference
Organization Name: International Academy of Technology, Education and Development (IATED)
Apply By: 19 Nov 2020
Presentation Date: 08 Mar. 2021 - 10 Mar. 2021
About the Organization:
The International Academy of Technology, Education and Development (IATED) are an organisation dedicated to the promotion of international education and university cooperation in the field of Technology and Science. Through the organisation of different international events, it brings together institutions, bodies and organisations from different countries of the world for discussion and cooperation. IATED's Mission is to promote and enhance the dialogue in education among the institutions devoted to Science and Technology fields
INTED2021, the 15th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference
INTED2021, the 15th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, will be held in Valencia (Spain) on the 8th, 9th and 10th of March, 2021.
INTED is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 15 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and innovations on educational technology. The 2021 edition of INTED is sure to be among the most successful education conferences in Europe.
INTED is more than a conference; it is an ideal platform for international strategic networking. The best place to present your innovations and projects about education and technology.
Who should attend?
- Primary, secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- Lifelong learning educators
- Education advisers
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Technical staff
- Career/employment officers
- Student Unions
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- and any person interested in Education, Technology and Development.
The scope of INTED2021 includes the following topics:
- COVID19: Distance Learning in Times of Crisis
- General Issues
- Experiences in Education
- New Trends in the Higher Education Area
- International Projects
- Pedagogical & Didactical Innovations
- Research in Education
- Virtual Universities
- Technological Issues in Education
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work
- Educational Software and Serious Games
- Curriculum Design and Innovation
- Quality assurance in Education
- University-Industry Collaboration
- E-content Management and Development
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 19th, 2020.
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 21st, 2020.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 14th, 2021.
- Registration deadline for authors: January 14th, 2021.
- Conference Dates: Valencia (Spain), March 8th, 9th and 10th, 2021.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd