Application Invited for Reckitt - Fight for Access Scholarship 2022
Organization: One Young World
Apply By: 20 Dec 2021
About the Organization
At the heart of every global threat is a failure of leadership. This new generation is the most informed, most educated, most connected generation in human history. One Young World identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
About the Scholarship
Reckitt exists to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. We fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege. We are living in extraordinary times. Our Social Impact work has never been more important. Improving access to health, hygiene and nutrition has never been more urgent. With an emphasis on women and girls, Reckitt’s social impact investment focusses on areas where we can make the most impact and where we identify the greatest unmet needs. These priorities are:
- Clean Water, Hygiene and Sanitation
- Sexual Rights & Equality
- Maternal & Child Health
Find out more in Reckitt’s social impact investment report 2020.
Reckitt knows that these challenges can't be tackled alone and seeks partnerships in all areas to create greater scale and sustainable impact through collaboration. Recognising that young leaders are essential partners in its mission, Reckitt is pleased to support this scholarship to enable outstanding young leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022. Scholars will be an integral part of Reckitt's delegation alongside Reckitt’s future leaders from across the business. In addition to participating the Summit, scholars will gain access to exclusive Reckitt sessions and form connections with peers and senior leaders from the company.
Reckitt are looking for young leaders who meet the following criteria;
- Aged 18 – 30*.
- Have a demonstrable track record for leadership and innovation
- Demonstrated impact in one or more of Reckitt’s priority areas for social investment namely:
- Clean Water, Hygiene and Sanitation.
- Sexual Rights & Equality.
- Maternal & Child Health.
- Candidates will ideally lead or occupy managerial roles in not-for-profits/ social enterprises/campaigns or initiatives with a social purpose focussed on one of the above impact areas.
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to fully engage with other Reckitt delegates and additional Reckitt programming around the Summit.
Scholars will receive
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo
- Hotel accommodation between 16 and 19 (inclusive) May, 2022
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke Reckitt programming around the businesses participation in the Summit including pre-Summit onboarding calls, a Reckitt buddy from the company’s internal delegation and a post-Summit feedback session.
20 December, 2021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd