Applications Invited for 25th Tunza Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program 2020
Organization: Tunza Eco-generation
Apply By: 16 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
Tunza Eco-generation is the social networking platform to be an interactive and vibrant site presenting various possibilities to engage children, youth, and environmental organizations from around the world. Their primary purpose is to serve as a global platform for environmental education and networking for young people.
25th Tunza Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program 2020
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors should carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- Open to all Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Aug 16th 2020) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
Promotional goods will be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
- Considering differences in local postal services and adjustment process between an Ambassador and Eco-generation team, a request form must be submitted at least 3 weeks before the event.
- Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
- There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
Due to COVID-19, the shipment of promotional goods may change depending on the air transportation situation around the world.)
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties. – Reference letters (Please refer to Section 7. Reference Letter).
- The 3 (three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1 (one) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
If you have any inquiry, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th August, 2020 (Midnight, GMT+0).
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd