Applications Invited for Adobe Research Fellowship 2021
Organization: Adobe Research
Apply By: 04 Dec 2020
About the Organization:
With a team of world-class research scientists, engineers, artists, and designers, Adobe Research combines cutting-edge academic discovery with industry impact. Their researchers shape early-stage ideas into innovative technologies. Many of Adobe Research’s breakthroughs are incorporated into Adobe’s products, building the company’s reputation as a leader in fostering new forms of creativity and in advancing document and content intelligence. Their team collaborates with interns and faculty from universities across the globe.
Adobe Research Fellowship 2021
The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.
At Adobe Research they create innovative technologies for software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we allow them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity while providing them with the necessary resources, support, and freedom to shape their ideas into tangible results.
This year, they will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- May qualify for an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
In order to be considered for the 2021 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a Ph.D. program for the full duration of 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a relative working for Adobe Research.
Deadline: December 4, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd