Applications Invited for Ashoka Young Changemakers Program 2021
Apply By: 02 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
Ashoka Innovators for the Public is an international non-profit organisation that pioneered the field of social entrepreneurship almost 40 years ago. Headquartered in Arlington, Ashoka is the world’s first and largest professional network of social entrepreneurs with over 3500 Ashoka Fellows in 92+ countries. Ashoka is the largest network of leading social entrepreneurs with systems changing solutions for the world’s most urgent social problems. Since 1981, Ashoka has elected and supported over 3,800 social entrepreneurs (Ashoka Fellows) in 90 countries.
Ashoka Young Changemakers Program
Ashoka Young Changemakers is a carefully selected network of young people who have found their power to create change for the good of all and are ready to take on their role as youth influencers, peer allies and co-leaders of the global Everyone a Changemaker movement.
This opportunity is just for you if:
1. You are under 20 years of age
2. You are a Changemaker
- Your idea - You deeply empathized with a problem and from that understanding developed your own original idea for addressing it.
- Your team - You built a team around this idea. You lead by helping others lead, helping them realise they can create positive change.
- Your world changed - You helped improve people’s lives and the environment around them. You are always committed to the good of all.
3. You want to co-lead the global Everyone a Changemaker movement
- You are a co-leader - You believe that everyone needs to take initiative and solve problems, everyone needs to find their power as changemakers. You are eager to help your peers and everyone in your school/community/country to find their power.
What happens after selection?
- The panel and Ashoka will invite a select group to become Ashoka Young Changemakers. You are inducted into a global community and gain access to co-leadership bootcamps, media partnerships, public speaking platforms, exposure visits, strategic allies and more opportunities to grow yourself and to influence youth culture in your country.
- Every Ashoka Young Changemaker is tasked with the responsibility of co-leading the Everyone a Changemaker movement. As a co-leader, you can drive existing Ashoka initiatives for young people or come up with new ideas to fuel the movement.
More questions? They'd love to hear from you! Write at email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd