Applications Invited for CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students
Organization: Carnegie Mellon University Australia
Apply By: 30 Apr 2021
About the Organization:
Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global, research university which stands among the world's most renowned educational institutions. Established in 1900 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon has been a birthplace of innovation, and a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses. Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is the Asia-Pacific base of a global CMU footprint which includes campuses in Silicon Valley, Washington DC, Rwanda and Qatar.
CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students
Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2021/2022: Students from Asia, South America and Africa are hereby invited to apply for the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students valued at AUD $30,000 and awarded for a full-time Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2021.
The CMU Scholarships in Australia for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
The Scholarship Offer:
Three scholarship programs for the different regions;
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
Scholarship: The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd