Applications Invited for Climate Ready for Women in Upcycling Program
Organization: Climate Collective Foundation
Apply By: 17 Jan 2021
About the Organization:
The Climate Collective is a relatively new organization, set up in 2017 and registered in 2018. Continuing the activities of PR Climate Studio, the founding member of the Climate Collective, the organization started to take share in 2017 from the first ClimateLaunchpad accelerator program in Maharashtra. The mission of the Climate Collective is to build the leading region-wide climate entrepreneurship platform in South Asia by 2020.
Climate Ready for Women in Upcycling Program
Climate Ready for Women in Upcycling is a pre- accelerator program designed specifically for women entrepreneurs in upcycling business with focus on business literacy and build successful business models through training and mentorship. The program is designed to bridge the missing skills so that women entrepreneurs build confidence and gain adequate knowledge to thrive in the market and actively seek support available in the ecosystem.
It is a program by Climate Collective Foundation with the aim to create a gender balanced and inclusive startup ecosystem.
Upcycling is a process by which the end product is made of an equal or higher value than the composition materials. It is not easy to replace plastics that quickly, and many materials are not economically viable to recycle.
To give the waste material a longer life, increase material efficiency and reduce energy usage we need to move from the established linearity in the plastics chain to circularity.
Goals & Objectives:
- To have more successful women-led startups in upcycling.
- To ensure a lesser burden on landfills and waste flowing in waterways by increasing the number of profitable ventures in upcycling.
- To ensure larger, more quality and gender diverse pipelines into the existing entrepreneurship support programs in the ecosystem.
- SDG 5 – Achievement of gender equality and empowerment of all women and girls.
- Develop your understanding of upcycling business models.
- Build business literacy and confidence if you are an early-stage women entrepreneur.
- Give you personalized mentoring on the technical aspects of upcycling as well as business support.
- Connect you to the wider support networks and increase the visibility of your startup.
- Women entrepreneurs in upcycling who are at or near MVP stage or pilot sales.
- The Foundation encourages women entrepreneurs to apply whose upcycling business is from plastic waste sources.
For questions, please write to at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd