Applications Invited for Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship 2021
Organization: International Peace Research Association (IPRA)
Apply By: 15 Jan 2021
About the Organization:
Founded in 1990 the International Peace Research Association (IPRA) Foundation, a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, furthers the purposes and activities of the International Peace Research Association (IPRA) which, since 1965, has sought to enhance the processes of peace. The mission of the IPRA Foundation is to advance the field of peace research through rigorous investigation into the causes of conflict and examination of alternatives to violence. Peace researchers inform peace activities that inspire visions of a peaceful world.
Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship for Women in Peace and Development Studies
The International Peace Research Association Foundation invites applications for the Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship in Peace and Development Studies for Women from countries in the Global South. Dorothy Senesh was a long-time activist for international peace and justice. Her husband, Lawrence Senesh, established this fellowship following her death in 1989. The first award was made at the IPRA 25th Anniversary conference, July 1990, in Groningen, Netherlands and has been made biennially ever since.
- The Dorothy Senesh Fellowship is available to women from countries in the Global South who have completed a Bachelor's degree, who have been accepted into a graduate program, and whose graduate work is to be focused on issues related to the goals of the IPRA Foundation.
- Funds will only be dispersed when the selected candidate is admitted into a graduate program.
- Awards are considered based on need; therefore, students with substantial funding sources are less likely to be considered for the award.
- This fellowship is not for research purposes and proposals.
- Do not apply if you are male, if you are an undergraduate, or if you are not from a country in the Global South.
- Every other year (beginning in 1990) two women receive school expenses in the amount of $5,000 per year for two years.
Deadline: January 15, 2021.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd