Applications Invited for GLG Social Impact Fellowship
Apply By: 10 Jun 2021
About the Organization:
GLG is the world’s insight network. Their clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day). GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Their compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
GLG Social Impact Fellowship
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is a multiyear pro bono partnership between The World’s Insight Network and some of the world’s most impactful social entrepreneurs.
What you will get?
- Extraordinary Expertise: Discuss pressing strategic, operational, and technical challenges with world-class experts on practically any topic – from expansion strategies to policy guidelines to regulatory landscapes.
- Thought Partners: Partner with a team of three to six GLG client service professionals to help you and your team align expertise with your biggest goals.
- Supportive Cohort: Build meaningful connections with like-minded social entrepreneurs with diverse perspectives through our global community of GLG Fellows.
Qualifications & Selection Criteria:
Their Fellows have most recently been focused on COVID-19 recovery and racial equity – issues that have their long-term commitment as they continue to seek to partner with new organizations working in these areas. For their 2021 Fellowship class, they welcome applications from organizations working on the broadest range of issues and challenges.
Structure and Size
- Registered nonprofit or social enterprise (for-profit organizations must demonstrate mission-driven impact and disclose ownership)
- Minimum of three years in operation
- Minimum of five full-time staff
- Operating budgets of Fellow organizations range from $1M to $15M
- While they recognize that funding is always a concern, they look for organizations beyond the point at which funding is a critical barrier to growth
- Qualified organizations are past the early development stage, with leadership ready to pursue ambitious growth
- Organizations should demonstrate proven impact and have implemented programs at initial sites
Committed CEO or Founder
- Participating Fellows must be relentlessly focused on impact, excited about learning, and willing to receive feedback
- Fellows must also understand GLG’s value, be able to articulate use cases, and be open to thought partnership with GLG and their experts
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd