Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Applications Invited for Google PhD fellowship program
Organization: Google Research
Apply By: 11 May 2023
About the Organization
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
About the Fellowship
Nurturing and maintaining strong relations with the academic community is a top priority at Google. The Google PhD Fellowship Program was created to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional and innovative research in areas relevant to computer science and related fields. Fellowships support promising PhD candidates of all backgrounds who seek to influence the future of technology. Google’s mission is to foster inclusive research communities and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply. We currently offer Fellowships in Africa, Australia, Canada, East Asia, Europe, India, Latin America, New Zealand, Southeast Asia and the United States.
- Students must remain enrolled full-time in the PhD program for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Google employees, and their spouses, children, and members of their household are not eligible.
- Students that are already supported by a comparable industry award are not eligible. Government or non-profit organization funding is exempt.
- Past awardees from Australia and New Zealand, East Asia, India and Southeast Asia PhD Fellowship programs are not eligible to apply again.
Nominated students in Australia and New Zealand, East Asia, Europe, the United States and Canada
Universities should only nominate students that meet the following requirements:
- Australia and New Zealand: early-stage students enrolled in the first or second year of their PhD (no requirement for completion of graduate coursework by the academic award year).
- Canada, East Asia, Europe and the United States: students who have completed graduate coursework by the academic award year when the Fellowship begins.
Direct applicant students in Africa, India, Latin America and Southeast Asia
- Incoming PhD students are eligible to apply, but the Fellowship award shall be contingent on the awardee registering for a full-time PhD program in computer science (or an adjacent field) within the academic award year of the Fellowship award, or the award shall be forfeited.
- Latin America: incoming or early stage-students enrolled in the first or second year of their PhD (no requirement for completion of graduate coursework by the academic award year).
- Grant of the Fellowship does not mean admission to a PhD program. The awardee must separately apply and be accepted to a PhD program in computer science (or an adjacent field) at an eligible institution.
- Grant of the Fellowship will be subject to the rules and guidelines applicable in the institution where the awardee registers for the PhD program.
The Google Africa PhD Fellowship program application window is now open. Submit by 11:59:59pm UTC-12 (AOE) May 11, 2023. Notification of decisions will be made in July 2023.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd