Applications Invited for IMF Annual Meetings Fellowship Program Contest 2020
Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Apply By: 24 Sep 2020
About the Organization:
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 189 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world. The IMF's primary purpose is to ensure the stability of the international monetary system—the system of exchange rates and international payments that enables countries (and their citizens) to transact with each other.
IMF Youth Fellowship Contest
The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to increase poverty and inequality, further exposing weaknesses in healthcare systems, the precariousness of work, and the challenging prospects for the young of accessing opportunities they desperately need.
The 2020 IMF Youth Fellowship Contest gives opportunity to young participants to become part of the global efforts to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis. Participants will have a firsthand experience of the IMF virtual Annual Meetings and will be given access to attend virtual training led by IMF experts and media professionals from Politico and others to boost their skills as multimedia storytellers in the current economic environment focusing on building a better future for youth. At the end of the training participants will submit a final piece (blog/article or video) and 4 winners will be chosen to participate in an IMF youth panel discussion and their work will be featured on IMF channels.
Who Can Apply
- Aged 20 – 32
- Journalists (affiliated to a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist).
- Content Creators (bloggers/ vloggers with online platforms).
- Communications and development professionals.
- Demonstrated knowledge, expertise and creativity in various communications platforms and/or journalism.
- Knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development is a plus.
- Degree in communications, journalism, economics, international relations, development or related field is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
- Media and video storytelling training by media experts from Politico.
- Participation in IMF Youth Fellowship training focused on current global economic issues, including economic growth, inequality, Fintech and climate change.
- Access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events.
- Participation in a panel discussion with IMF senior management.
- The winning articles and videos will be featured on IMF.org.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd