Applications Invited for India Fellow Social Leadership program
Organization: India Fellow
Apply By: 29 Feb 2020
India Fellow Overview:
India Fellow is a 13-month social leadership program for young Indians willing to work at grassroots and find their leadership potential to make a difference. It is an experiential journey to immerse in the social realities of our country and being our best version to build a better future.
Watch this video to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9mv_bkHDk&t=39s
In the last 9 years, we have had 179 fellows from varied regional, educational and professional backgrounds having worked across the country with a total of 70 partner organizations in rural and urban areas.Fellows have been solving complex problems usingframeworks in Project Management, Organizational Development, Community Mobilization and Communication.Some of our partner organizations are WOTR, Khamir,Centre For Social Justice and SEWA Bharat. We have been fortunate to be supported by ICICI, Tata Trusts, Paul Hamlyn Foundation, Info Edge and WaterAid.
India Fellow has the following four major aspects:
1] Training and Workshops:The training focuses on development theory and practice, leadership skills, program management, organizational development and innovative approaches like design thinking, participatory rural appraisal and systems thinking.
2] Work Assignment with Host Organization:This can be anywhere across the country in any theme. The fellow will be living in these communities in a rural or an urban setup, and working closely with the organization’s team to understand the social framework and development approach.
3] Constant engagement:Throughout the year, fellows document their observations, experiences and insights; engage in regular virtual learning modules, online courses and fundraising to build a holistic understanding of the sector and gain crucial skill sets.
4] Mentor-ship:Every fellow is exposed to a pool of mentors, who are experts with huge experience in their domain. Along with that, the fellowship ecosystem consists of trainers, alumni, personnel from various organizations and program team to enrich fellows’ experiences as friends and coaches.
- Applicants fill a detailed online application form
- Shortlisted candidates go through a telephonic conversation and essay-writing
- Those who qualify, are invited for an assessment dayin one of our centresFinal selections will be announced in1st week of May, 2020. Fellowship begins from 27th June, 2020.
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by June 2020
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for a 13-month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24*7 with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
Read more about the design here: https://www.indiafellow.org/about-the-fellowship/fellowship-design/
Last Date: 29th February, 2020
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd