Applications Invited for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships
Apply By: 15 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
Buddy4Study, since 2011, is endeavouring to bridge the gap between scholarship providers and scholarship seekers. As India’s largest scholarship listing portal, they help more than 1 million students by connecting the right scholarships with the right students. Backed by its robust scholarship search engine, they are the only platform in the country that allows both seekers and scholarship providers to access curated scholarship information across the globe.
L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships
L'Oréal India invites applications from young women who have passed Class 12 in 2020 and wish to pursue higher education in science, for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2020. The scholarships will be granted to promising young women who are economically disadvantaged. Selected women scholars will receive financial aid to cover college fees for graduation studies in any scientific field (Pure Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering/Medical, etc.) at a recognized college or university in India.
L'Oréal India is offering this scholarship with an objective to support and encourage young women for pursuing higher education in science stream. The programme was instituted in 2003 and it has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies.
All applicants need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12 in Science stream from India in the academic year 2019-20
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in Class 12
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 4,00,000 (4.00 Lakhs)
- Be maximum 19 years of age as on 31/05/2020
- Must be taking admission to undergraduate (bachelor’s) programme in the science-related field in the academic year 2020-21.
Note: Students having one-year gap after Class 12 will not be considered. Also, the final selection would be subject to the submission of the admission letter from a recognized college/university in India.
- Selected L'Oréal Women Scholars will be awarded an overall scholarship sum of up to INR 2,50,000 (2.50 lakhs) for their academic expenses during graduation studies. The scholarship sum will be awarded in equal instalments based on submission of proof against academic promotion with each passing year.
In case of queries. please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th October
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd