Applications Invited for S Factory Pre-acceleration Program for Startups led by Female Founders
Organization: Start-Up Chile
Apply By: 02 Jun 2020
S Factory Pre-acceleration Program 2020 for Startups led by Female Founders
About the Organization:
Start-Up Chile (SUP) is a public startup accelerator created by the Chilean Government for high-potential entrepreneurs to bootstrap their startups and use Chile as a foundation. Today, Start-Up Chile is the leading accelerator in LATAM, among the TOP 10 globally, and one of the biggest and most diverse startup communities in the world. Start-Up Chile has been a global game changer. After they were created, 50 countries followed suit and created similar programs.
About the Program:
They are looking for early stage projects that are technology related with global impact. Join them for a 4 months experience to learn vital skills for a strong start in the world of entrepreneurship. They are looking for globally oriented and scalable!
As an S Factory participant you will be a part of a groundbreaking entrepreneurial experience. You will have the chance to broaden your thinking and approach opportunities and business in a new way. You will meet other lie-minded vibrant entrepreneurs from all over the world and will be able to collaborate with them throughout the program. S Factory participants will receive:
- A grant of $10,000,000 CLP
- A 1 year resident visa for the founder and team members specified in the application
- Access to their Santiago co-working space
Given the collaborative workspace and regular activities held by the program, you will have may opportunities to socialize with your peers and grow your industry network
- At least one of the founders has to identify with female gender
- All participants must be over 18 years of age
- Founders with just an idea and the right team to execute it are suitable to apply, as well as teams that have already built a basic version of a prototype. They are seeking early-stage projects to support which are still in their first 12 months
- The female founder must be a 100% dedicated to the project - This means that she cannot be employed in any other company or studying while participating in the program; She also must be willing to relocate to Santiago, Chile for the entire 12 weeks program. Take in consideration an additional month to take care about the legal processes involved
- Product or Service 25%
- Market ad Competitive Advantage 25%
- Founder 35% and Team 15%
To apply you will need to submit an application using our online platform within this timeframe. The application includes questions about leadership, the team, and your motivations. In addition, you will need to submit a 90-second video and have a referee outline why you and your team are best suited to tackle your problem.
- Recommendation Letter: They want to hear from someone that believes in your project and is confident in your team. Upload their recommendation letter on your application form and provide their contact information.
- Video Pitch: Provide a 90-second video of yourself explaining: What is the product, its attributes, and why the project is a breakthrough innovation? The startup solves a local or global problem, of a certain country and why?
- Deadline: June 2nd at 13:00 hrs. (GMT-4)
- Results: July 3rd, 2020
- The program starts: August 17th, 2020
For more information please check the Link
MICA CDMC Masterclass (Virtual): Development Communication Design for Social Impact and CSR Partnerships. Register Now
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd