Applications Invited for The Gratitude Network Leadership Development Fellowship 2021
Organization: The Gratitude Network
Apply By: 14 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
The Gratitude Network is a Leadership Development organization. The Gratitude Network identifies “game-changing” social enterprises around the world who are improving the lives of underprivileged and under-served children and accelerates the success and growth of these organizations by impacting the leadership. They are on target to impact over 120 social enterprises by 2021, whose reach extends to over 50 million underprivileged children/youth.
The Gratitude Network Leadership Development Fellowship 2021
This is a leadership development program for social entrepreneurs serving children and youth. The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs scale their organizations to the next level and therefore expand their impact.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship supports the leaders of growth stage social impact organizations (non-profit or for-profit) serving children and youth. Through a year-long virtual leadership development program, the Gratitude Network helps the leaders of these organizations expand their impact. To date, they have supported over 110 Fellows working in over 55 countries serving 33M children and youth.
The 2021 Gratitude Fellowship starts in January 2021. The average monthly time commitment for a Gratitude Fellow is 5 hours and additional time commitment for the Gratitude Leadership Summit in June 2021.
- Focus on leadership development to grow leaders who in turn grow their organizations
- Focus on key leadership areas including: Vision, Strategy, and Objectives; Organization and Team; Execution
- Personal Leadership Development
- Offer varied opportunities for Connection
- Provide multiple avenues into the Network for support and learning
- Coaching: Are matched and meet monthly with a highly-skilled Leadership Coach
- Learning: Regularly scheduled topic based Webinars
- Advising: Receive support from Expert Advisors to tackle operational and execution issues
- Leadership Summit: Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day networking, learning and collaboration event
- Network: Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family — for future events and ongoing activities
- Connection: Meet regularly with their peer Fellows for networking, problem solving, and partnership.
- Visibility: Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, social media, newsletter and various virtual and live events
- Leaders from Organizations serving children/youth are invited to apply
- Both nonprofit and for profit social enterprises are eligible.
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Social enterprise is at least one-year old.
- Social enterprise must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Social enterprise’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Social enterprise must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories: 1. Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs); 2. Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health; 3. Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant will not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support during Gratitude Fellowship year (2020).
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
Contact Arwen Thiel, Director of Social Impact at email@example.com with any questions.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd