Applications Invited for UICC Young Leaders 2021-2022
Organization: Union for International Cancer Control's (UICC)
Apply By: 23 May 2021
About the Organization:
The Union for International Cancer Control's (UICC) rapidly increasing membership base of over 1200 organisations in 172 countries, represents the world’s major cancer societies, ministries of health and patient groups and includes influential policy makers, researchers and experts in cancer prevention and control. UICC also boasts more than 50 strategic partners. The organisation is dedicated to taking the lead in convening, capacity building and advocacy initiatives that unite and support the cancer community to reduce the global cancer burden, promote greater equity, and to ensure cancer control continues to be a priority in the world health and development agenda.
Young Leaders 2021-2022
The call aims to identify up to eight emerging cancer control professionals with demonstrated impact in a local setting and with the skills and leadership potential to contribute to the global cancer control agenda in the future. Acting as a springboard for international engagement, the programme is an opportunity for Young Leaders to acquire the necessary knowledge, networks and connections that can help them grow their impact in their area of work, whether regionally or globally.
Candidates with expertise and interests in UICC's key thematic areas of work are particularly encouraged to apply. These include breast cancer, cervical cancer elimination, Universal Health Coverage, access to essential medicines, and tobacco control.
To be eligible for the programme, candidates must:
- be 40 years old or younger at the application deadline (i.e. 23 May 2021),
- be fluent in English, both spoken and written, for successful interaction at an international level,
- have worked professionally in cancer control for at least 5 years.
The selection panel will look for a profile of:
- an emerging cancer control professional with demonstrated impact in a local setting,
- with the skills and leadership potential to bring about positive change in an area of cancer control,
- who does not already possess the know-how, connections or profile to engage internationally,
- but has the ambition to grow their impact, influence and networks on a broader regional or global level.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd