Applications Invited for World Literacy Foundation (WLF) Ambassador Program 2021
Organization: World Literacy Foundation (WLF)
Apply By: 02 Apr 2021
About the Organization:
World Literacy Foundation strive to ensure that every young individual regardless of geographic location has the opportunity to acquire literacy and reading skills to reach their full potential, succeed at school and beyond. They provide free access to quality education materials and innovative solutions that target wide-scale illiteracy. They envision a world in which every one of us can read and write, in which there is free access to education for all.
WLF Ambassador Program 2021
The WLF Ambassador program is NOT a paid position in the organisation, and is NOT a job opportunity. The program is a platform to develop your leadership skills and cooperate with other literacy advocates around the globe to help raise awareness about illiteracy in the world.
The 5-month program, will be delivered ONLINE. You are not required to travel or attend any on-site events. You will need access to a computer and a good internet connection. Every year, the WLF Ambassador Program supports one of the organization’s literacy projects. All funds and advocacy efforts will go towards a nominated project selected by the ambassadors.
Why become a WLF Ambassador?
- Take on a volunteer role within a global organization to advocate for literacy
- Gain leadership, communication, fundraising, and PR skills
- Make a positive impact on the education of disadvantaged children
- Join a network of individuals that are motivated to eradicate illiteracy
- Have your voice heard through WLF website, social media and mainstream media
Who can apply?
They are looking for young people that meet the following criteria:
- Be 16-year-old or older
- Have a deep passion for literacy, human rights and social causes
- Be a native English speaker or having an advanced level in English
- Have access to a computer and internet connection
- Have the availability to contribute 30 hours of service across the 5 months to complete the program
- Leadership and public speaking skills preferred but not essential
Program at a glance:
- Location: Worldwide
- Start date: May 31, 2021
- End Date: November 5, 2021
- Training method: Online
- Certificate of completion upon closure of the program for participants that fundraise for the World Literacy Foundation
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd