Applications Invited for iCFDR Fellowship Program 2020-21
Organization: Indian Centre for Development & Rights (iCFDR)
Apply By: 05 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
Indian Centre for Development & Rights (iCFDR) is a non-profit social organization working towards the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of our society. iCFDR focuses on holistic development – thus they operate in the fields of Education, Health, Empowerment, Environment and Well-being.
iCFDR Fellowship Program 2020-21
The iCFDR Fellowship is a twelve months program based in Delhi, India. The social work fellowship at Indian Centre for Development and Rights targets to improve the lives of children living in slums and also at the same time transforms the selected young individuals as fellows into excellent leaders with futuristic and holistic skills.
The iCFDR Fellowship aims at relieving the complex challenges and sufferings of the underprivileged students at our Easy Classes by tutoring, guiding and using education as a tool to create better prospects and a brighter future for them.
With the tagline, “Igniting Minds. Inspiring Actions.” fellowships ensure youth are a part of the mission to build a brighter future for the country. It also brings together the constructive youth of the nation to contribute for the welfare of the society.
This fellowship provides a platform to those who are committed to making a difference, looking to lead from the front and can work constructively in teams at our social organisation.
A fellow is expected to enthusiastically participate in shaping and developing young minds towards a better future for these children and the community. Hence, iCFDR prefers passionate applicants who are ready to voluntarily offer their services, work diligently to accomplish social justice, and promote stronger human relationships, while living a balanced life.
The fellowship is an extension of the work and vision at iCFDR to have a holistic approach towards sustainable development. It also emanates from our ethos to promote volunteerism and a considerable amount of experience with young minds and underprivileged masses.
What does the Fellowship Demand from you?
- Should be able to exclusively allocate at least 12 hours in a week- 7 hours on the weekends (3.5 hours on each day), and the remaining 5 hours can be flexibly distributed throughout the weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Should be able to deal empathetically and compassionately with all the kids, by creating a non-judgemental and positive learning environment.
- Should be able to carefully analyse the psychology of the children.
- Should go beyond textbook teaching, by encouraging the children to think creatively.
- Should teach the children important life skills and soft skills to make them better and self-reliant individuals contributing positively to society. (Aiming at holistic development of the children)
- Final year students, Graduates, and Working professionals meeting the eligibility criteria with 21 years or above age.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd