Applications Invited for the GROW Impact Accelerator Programme
Apply By: 10 Jan 2022
About the Organization
GROW is Southeast Asia's first dedicated agrifoodtech accelerator with an impact focus.
As a trusted name in agrifoodtech and an ecosystem catalyst, we accelerate and invest in promising founders exploring sustainable and new frontier foodtech and agtech solutions.
About the Fellowship
Our current food system is at the heart of many of today's biggest challenges: the climate crisis, biodiversity loss, deforestation, global hunger, and many others. It's clear that we urgently need to accelerate wide-ranging changes in how we produce, process, package, transport, consume, and dispose of our food.
At GROW, Southeast Asia’s leading agrifoodtech accelerator backed by AgFunder, we are driving this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability.
As part of the GROW Impact Accelerator you will join a prestigious network of experts and investors to take your business to the next level of growth. Participation is designed to open new markets for international startups looking to expand into Asia, and for regional startups to launch on the global stage.
Companies receive USD$200K worth of cash and in-kind investment, including a bespoke accelerator programme that refines your business model for aggressive growth and plugs you into the AgFunder agrifoodtech ecosystem for expansion internationally.
An intensive five-month accelerator delivered virtually (until international travel resumes) to help you:
- Sharpen your growth strategy through bespoke coaching, mentor support and customer validation
- Scale aggressively into new markets with customer acquisition, pilot project launches and resource matching
- Successfully raise funding to fuel your growth and deliver impact where most needed in the world
You will receive a personalised journey, giving you the mental and technical support to succeed as a founder and thrive within this COVID “new normal”, including:
- A series of one-on-one virtual coaching with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts over the five months
- Periodic check-ins with the AgFunder-GROW Impact Fund investment team including the integration of a framework for impact measurement and stakeholder communication
- One-on-one mentor sessions with GROW's global network of cross-industry partners, including international food & agriculture MNCs, brand design, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance and more
- Group learning and insight sessions to deepen your understanding in agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability and impact
- Connections with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs
10 January, 2022
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd