Applications invited for Genpact Social Impact Fellowship
Apply By: No Deadline
About Genpact Social Impact Fellowship
Genpact Social Impact fellowship gives you an opportunity to transform the social sector using process-excellence, design thinking, analytics and digital expertise. We have collectively touched 10 million lives so far! This is your golden ticket to work with leading not-for-profit organizations in the country; bringing in the change that you want to see, and building your career along the way!
Genpact is calling for applications for fifth batch of Consultants.
As a GSIF Consultant, you will work as an expert on transformational projects for the non-profit organizations, which involves:
- Helping NGOs solve their strategic objectives
- Deploying cutting-edge technology like LSS, design thinking tools and analytics
- Developing commitment across all involved teams and facilitating collaboration
Why should you apply for GSIF?
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Consultants will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship.
Work done in previous edition:
- GSIF Team has redesigned the training of Medha, an organization working to improve career opportunities for youth. It improved the competency of trainers by 15% in six months
- GSIF team has digitized the processes of Breakthrough, a nonprofit running adolescent empowerment programs, and reduced the time spent on tracking attendance by 50%.
- GSIF team has re-engineered the onboarding process of Head Held High, an NGO training underprivileged youth for work, thus reducing the time spent on data entry and governance.
Education & Experience required
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- More than 5 years of full time work experience, preferably in the social sector or in process transformation, technology, consulting or project management
- Green Belt/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified, will be an added expertise
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to bring about a positive social change
- Advanced project management, problem solving/analytical and inter-personal skills
- Ability to engage senior management and have strong influencing skills with clarity of thought. Also, to work in diverse teams, ambiguous situations and with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, fluency in English and Hindi/regional languages
- Self-motivated, compassionate, focused individual with high strategizing and execution keenness
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Stakeholder management, Change management and Aptitude for data and Analytics
- Excels in MS Office, Power point
How To apply?
Send us your Updated CV along with the Cover Letter highlighting reasons for your candidature.
All the above should be mailed in a single pdf to – firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications must be sent by 31st March at 11:59 PM (IST).
To download the FAQs, click here
To download the Job Description for the Consultants, click here
For more details, please visit https://genpactfellowship.in/
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd