Back to the Fellowship Listing Post a Fellowship announcement Advertise with us Online store
Applications invited for the Ideosync UNESCO Information Fellowship
Organization: Ideosync Media Combine
Apply By: 15 Oct 2021
About the Fellowship:
Ideosync- UNESCO Information Fellowship (IUIF) 2021 is the communication for social change and media rights fellowship with special focus on intersectional feminism and digital rights. It is designed to be a thought-provoking experience and fellows will be equipped with skills that help them amplify marginalized voices and stories.
Duration: 4 Months (Starting November 2021)
- An Indian citizen or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Completed a bachelor's degree or a diploma in any field of study.
- Is willing to give the fellowship program 4 months full-time commitment.
- Can understand, speak, read and write English.
- Full-time access to a laptop and smartphone with 4G support.
- Full-time access to 4G internet or WiFi
- Is below 30 years of age as of 1st October 2021.
- Sessions by experts in communication and development.
- Skill-building sessions on various aspects of multimedia including photography, videography, audio, editing, graphics designing, writing, story-telling and social media.
- Sessions on understanding media space from intersectional feminism and digital rights perspective.
- An amount of 50,000 INR to a few of the selected fellows based on their project proposals that is to be conceptualized during the fellowship.*
How to Apply:
If you meet the given eligibility criteria please visit www.iuif.in. Candidates belonging to minority communities are encouraged to apply. (Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process.)
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd