Applications invited from professionals for Genpact Social Impact Fellowship
Apply By: 16 Apr 2021
If you are a problem solver and creative thinker with a streak for transformation, this is your calling!
Genpact Social Impact Fellowship gives you an opportunity to work in social sector, with a new set of challenges, in partnership with best-in-class not-for-profit organizations across India. Leveraging our Lean Six Sigma and Design Thinking expertise, you will design transformative solutions that impact millions of lives. This once in a lifetime opportunity will help you grow as a professional and build skills that set you apart! Our alumni have already started creating a mark in their profession.
About Genpact Social Impact Fellowship
GSIF is a highly selective one-year fellowship program to give the opportunity to professionals to work on high-priority specific projects with select NGOs to drive high social impact.
The GSI Consultants will be –
- Working like consultant on transformational projects (KPMG & Mc Kinsey) which shall set new standards for the non-profit world.
- Supporting creation of an ecosystem within NGOs that promotes continuous improvement
- Working towards measurable and scalable impact and put systems in place at their respective NGOs leveraging process excellence skills
- Driven and highly talented professionals with an innate desire to use their skills for social good.
Genpact is calling for applications for its sixth batch of Consultants.
If you are a VBA Programming Expert looking to apply for the fellowship, download the JD here
For other applicants, the JD can be downloaded from here
Why should you apply for GSIF?
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Consultants will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship and possibly beyond.
- Position: Genpact Social Impact Consultant
- Location: NCR/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Jaipur+ major cities of India
- Travel: Project Based Travel Education & Experience required
Education and Experience:
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- More than 5 years of full time work experience, preferably in the social sector or in process transformation, technology, consulting or project management
- Green Belt/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified, will be an added expertise
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end project ownership and driving project outcomes
- Facilitate NGOs to solve their strategic objectives through transformational thinking
- Develop commitment across all involved teams and facilitate buy-in from all important stakeholders
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma, Design thinking tools, analytics and cutting-edge technology as per the needs of the project
For more details, please read the Job Description carefully before applying.
How to Apply
A completed GSIF application includes:
- Completed online application form
- Click here for application form for VBA Programmer
- Click here for application form for other Consultants
- Updated CV.
- A video resume, keeping in mind the following guidelines
Send your video resume and updated CV to email@example.com
For online application portal, click here
To download the Job Description for the Consultants, click here
To download the Job Description for VBA, click here
To download the video resume guidelines, click here
To download the FAQs, click here
For more details, please visit https://genpactfellowship.in/
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd