Applications Invited for BIND 4.0 SME Connection Initiative
Organization: BIND 4.0
Event Duration: 02 Dec. 2021 - 22 Dec. 2021
Apply By: 22 Dec 2021
About the Organization
BIND 4.0 was launched in 2016 in the Basque Country, an Industry hub with a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem, in order to connect innovative startups worldwide with Industry leading companies. BIND 4.0 facilitates the development of transformative Industry 4.0 projects while providing unparalleled business support due to the region’s strategic long term commitment to Industry and Innovation.
BIND 4.0 is a public-private initiative funded by the Basque Government and the Department of Economic Development Sustainability and Environment through the SPRI Group. The SPRI Group is the Basque Government’s business development agency leading and supporting the local entrepreneurship ecosystem through its UpEuskadi platform.
About the Event
Through the BIND 4.0 SME Connection, innovative Startups will discover current industry challenges and get immersed in the cooperative Basque Entrepreneurial and Innovation Ecosystem through Open Innovation. Participating Startup teams have the chance to earn reputable reference customers while working on paid contracts implementing solutions in real environments for one or more leading local companies.
This public-private initiative, a new branch of BIND 4.0, led by industry Cluster Management Organisations (CMO) in the Basque Country, aims to connect them with exciting Startup teams, to provide specialized solutions for their open innovation, digital transformation needs.
The driving force behind the SME Connection initiative is to make the most of the connections and expertise gained from the BIND 4.0 Open Innovation Platform, in order to generate new collaborative opportunities between Basque SMEs and Startup teams worldwide, following the model of Cluster Challenges.
- Real Projects with Real Turnover
- Facilitated Access to Market
- Rapid Implementation of Solutions
- Reputable Reference Customer
- Positioning and Visibility
- Maintain Technology Ownership
- BIND 4.0 Proven Success Model
- Join the Basque Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Startups developing new technologies for the industrial sector and its related services, which have already completed their technological development. In other words, startups that have a product or solution that can be seen, tested, proven, or even already available on the market.
- Startups that are no more than 8 years old, that present the use of new technologies to improve industrial processes and that are ready to accelerate their business development.
- Startups with disruptive solutions that can be applied to the Energy, Advanced Manufacturing, Environmental and Automotive industries, including: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Vision, IoT, 3D Printing – Additive Manufacturing, Collaborative Robotics, Nanotechnology, New Material, AR/VR and so much more.
22 December 2022
For more information please check the Link.
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd