Applications Invited for Capacity-building Programme towards Combatting Human Trafficking for Commercial Sexual Exploitation
Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Event Duration: 17 Mar. 2021 - 21 Mar. 2021
Apply By: 23 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
Five-day Virtual Capacity-building Programme towards Combatting Human Trafficking for Commercial Sexual Exploitation
Centre for Criminology and Justice, School of Social Work, TISS, Mumbai, and Anyay Rahit Zindagi (ARZ), an NGO based in Goa, will be organising a virtual capacity-building programme for service providers, towards combatting human trafficking for commercial sexual exploitation (CSE). There will be two sessions daily from (tentatively) 10.30 am to 12.00 noon, through zoom/google meet.
This programme will offer:
- A platform for reflection and building of perspective,
- Exposure to contemporary issues surrounding human trafficking for CSE, and
- Knowledge for intervention.
- Mid-career service providers including representatives from civil society agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government departments.
- Service providers in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan.
- Conversant with written and spoken English.
Interested applicants may submit their CV along with a brief note on why they would like to attend this programme, to email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd