Applications Invited for Ellen Fitzgibbon Memorial Photography Competition 2020
Organization: Ellen Fitzgibbon Memorial Photography Competition
Event Duration: 01 Dec. 2020 - 01 Dec. 2020
Apply By: 15 Oct 2020
Ellen Fitzgibbon Memorial Photography Competition 2020
This competition celebrates Ellen Fitzgibbon’s passion for the natural world and carries on her wish “to bring hope and beauty to those facing cancer.” The competition’s categories include the natural world and animal kingdom.
The competition honours Ellen Fitzgibbon, a veterinarian who died of cancer. Ellen was not only an incredible photographer but also an advocate. Her photographs hang in clinic rooms throughout Penn Medicine and bring hope to patients and their families.
- First Place winner gets $1,500
- Second Place winner gets $1,000.
- Winning photographs will be donated to cancer hospitals across the country and displayed prominently.
- Open to photographers all over the world;
- Entrants should be over the age of 18;
- Entry is free.
- One image per participant.
- The photograph must be submitted as a JPEG or PNG with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
- Statement (500 word limit) – Statements should address the contest’s mission as well as the anticipated impact of the submitted photo on patients and hospital communities.
- The deadline for submissions is October 15.
- Winners will be announced on December 1.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd