Applications Invited for Emerging Artist Award 2020
Organization: Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA)
Event Duration: 28 Jul. 2020 - 31 Aug. 2020
Apply By: 31 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
The Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA) is a non-profit organisation that aims to broaden the audience for contemporary Indian art, enhance opportunities for artists, and establish a continuous dialogue between the arts and the public through education and active participation in public art projects and funding. As a not-for-profit foundation they encourage, promote and support innovative work in the field of the visual arts.
Emerging Artist Award 2020
The Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art, in collaboration with Pro Helvetia, the Swiss Arts Council, invites applications for Emerging Artist Award 2020.
The Emerging Artist Award seeks to promote young artists studying or practicing in India who demonstrate extraordinary skill and promise in the visual arts. Selected by an independent jury of distinguished artists and professionals in the field, the recipient will be part of a mentorship programme, along with the opportunity to participate in an exhibition platform.
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, the details of the mentorship programme and the exhibition platform are currently under consideration with details to be finalised. We encourage you to apply nonetheless and be assured that we will come up with suitable structures to support your practice and guide your process. You can have a look at awardees from the previous years here.
Requirements for applicants:
- The applicant must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- The applicant needs to be an Indian citizen. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Indian Residents are not eligible
- In case the applicant is chosen as the recipient of the award he/she should agree to all Terms and Conditions, as listed below, upon accepting the award.
Terms and Conditions for recipient:
- The recipient will accept the award by formally signing an agreement with FICA. Once the recipient accepts the award, which will include further details on the elements of the award, he/she cannot withdraw their acceptance and will have to comply with the schedule provided by the organisers.
- The Award will be an exclusive collaboration between the recipient, FICA, and Pro Helvetia, the Swiss Arts Council, with no involvement from a third party.
Deadline: 31 August 2020
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line as 'EAA Application 2020, (Name of Applicant)'.
Please include the following material in your application to be sent to the above email id only. Please note that incomplete applications and/or applications submitted to any other FICA email ID will not be accepted.
- A copy of the completed EAA 2020 Application Form
- A single PDF with all other material
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd