Applications Invited for Erupt! 2020 Social Change Art Competition
Event Duration: 06 Sep. 2020 - 06 Sep. 2020
Apply By: 10 Aug 2020
Erupt! 2020 Social Change Art Competition
Creatives from across the globe are invited to enter the Erupt! 2020 Art Competition. With a fierce dedication to bettering the lives of indigent children using sustainable structures, SAP SE partners with Street Priests Inc. to launch this competition. The competition aims to achieve the double purpose of promoting the arts and discovering and exposing new talent while providing lasting solutions to the creeping crisis of indigent children.
This year’s competition is themed “What About Me?” and awards $8,000 in four categories; Audio, Visual, Performance and literature. The entire concept is designed specifically to support our larger mission: to bring the plight of invisible children across the world to light by:
- Starting a conversation through art
- Shedding light on the issues at hand; and
- Contributing directly to grassroots impact.
Calling on all the crazy ones – the creatives, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes. It’s time to ERUPT! Four winners will be selected, one from each category, and awarded the cash prize of $2000 each.
There are four categories in Erupt! 2020 namely
- Literature: Acceptable forms of submissions are Stories, short stories, written poems and more.
- Visual: Acceptable forms of submissions are videos, paintings, drawing and more.
- Performance: Acceptable forms of submissions are dance, anything constituting body movements and more.
- Audio. Acceptable forms of submissions are music, spoken word, performed poetry and more.
Winning Entry Prize money
- Literature: $2,000
- Audio: $2,000
- Visual: $2,000
- Performance: $2,000
Asides cash prizes, other awards include participation in the collective exhibition, magazine profiles, valuable PR opportunities and honorable mentions. All profit made off the competition goes straight to giving children around the world a better future, particularly Street Priests Inc.
- This competition is open to artists from across the world
- There are no age restrictions or professional requirements. All ages are welcome to apply.
- Submissions are expected to attempt to start conversations about the plight of invisible children while shedding more light in said issue.
Entries would be judged based on:
- Coverage of Topic: Extent to which they cover the theme “What about me” speaking to the plight of children in difficult circumstances.
- Mastery of Message: How well they are able to execute their message/story.
- Expertise of Medium: How well they master chosen medium of entry.
- Layout/Composition: Meeting rules of composition in chosen medium
- Mechanics: Grammatical/punctuation errors
- All entries must be received by the closing date of the competition. Only entries submitted by this deadline will enter the competition.
- Entries must be submitted in easy to access formats (mp3, mp4, pdf, doc) with the subject line: “What About Me? – Entry”.
- Entries cannot be returned so please remember to retain a copy.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material.
- Entries must be suitable to be published for audiences of all ages.
- Portal Closes: August 10th
- Top 100: Aug 16th
- Top 20: Sept 2nd
- Winners: Sept 6th
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd