Applications Invited for HVAC Innovation Challenge 2020
Organization: SKM Air Conditioning
Event Duration: 29 Jun. 2020 - 01 Jul. 2020
Apply By: 01 Jul 2020
HVAC Innovation Challenge
About the Organization:
SKM Air Conditioning LLC is an HVAC manufacturing company founded in Sharjah, UAE, in 1974. SKM products are of high quality due to the close attention paid to design, production, testing and aftersales support. All products are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of the Gulf’s harsh climate conditions, & each material is carefully selected and tested to verify the contribution to product quality, durability and reliability. They are proud to have highly competent Research & Development team and Testing laboratories recognized by international third party authorities and ISO 17025 certified by Emirates International Accreditation Centre (EIAC).
About The Challenge
They are looking for papers, ideas, projects, & solutions in the HVAC field to tackle the industry challenges innovatively as well as apply new ideas to optimize HVAC systems. This challenge is for you professionals, researchers, academics, experts, or students that have an innovative project that contributes to the HVAC industry, society, & environment. Apply to the HVAC innovation challenge by SKM and get the chance to win up to $15,000 prize plus commercialization support for your project.
- Track 1: Enhancing the performance of air conditioning equipment by implementing new solutions
- Track 2: Utilization of renewable energy in air conditioning systems
- Track 3: Introducing air conditioning equipment for agriculture applications (for indoor planting) suitable for high temperature and humidity regions.
- Track 4: Utilization of 3D printing technology in the HVAC Industry
- Track 5: Using nonmetallic parts/ casings for air conditioning equipment
- Track 6: Air conditioning system solutions for open areas in high humidity climate
- Track 7: Implementation of CFD and other simulation software to enhance the performance of air conditioning equipment
- Track 8: Utilization of heat losses from air conditioning equipment
- Track 9: Using new techniques in the manufacturing of Air conditioning equipment
- Track 10: Solutions for enhancing corrosion resistance
- General Track: Other solutions related to HVAC apply.
- Implementation feasibility
- Design & Methodology
- The authenticity of the proposed idea
- 1st place: $15,000, plus commercialization support
- 2nd place: $10,000, plus commercialization support
- 3rd place: 5 winners to get commercialization support for their projects
Deadline: July 1st, 2020 at 11:59PM (GMT)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd