Applications Invited for InnoCentive Funding Challenge 2020
Event Duration: 22 May. 2020 - 24 May. 2020
Apply By: 24 May 2020
About the Organization:
InnoCentive is an open innovation and crowdsourcing company with its worldwide headquarters in Waltham, MA and their EMEA headquarters in London, UK. They enable organizations to put their unsolved problems and unmet needs, which are framed as ‘Challenges’, out to the crowd to address. In the case of InnoCentive, the crowd can either be external (i.e., their network of over 380,000 problem solvers) or internal (i.e., an organization's employees, partners or customers).
InnoCentive Funding Challenge 2020
This Challenge is asking InnoCentive Solvers to formulate well-defined problems aimed at advancing our knowledge about Coronavirus. One could think of this as what might we have known that would have allowed us to respond more effectively against COVID-19.
This Challenge is asking InnoCentive Solvers to formulate well-defined problems or hypotheses aimed at advancing our knowledge about Coronavirus. This is a somewhat unusual Ideation Challenge in the sense that the Solvers are not expected to provide a solution to any problem. Rather, they have to define problems or areas requiring further exploration and research. Ideal problems are those whose eventual solution will greatly expand our knowledge of Coronavirus. Once formulated, the proposed problems will form the basis of new research projects offered to CDC/WHO/NIH for their consideration.
Still being an Ideation Challenge, it has the following distinct features:
- The Seeker guarantees paying at least $500 in total awards. This means that your submission does not necessarily need to be perfect – it just needs to be better than others for you to win an award. And we anticipate paying up to five awards.
- You are not required to transfer exclusive intellectual property rights to the Seeker. Rather, by submitting your proposal, you grant the Seeker a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to redistribute your idea submitted for this challenge to certain health/government entities and by extension allow them also the non-exclusive right to practice your idea or to fund labs which are also allowed to practice the idea. The non-exclusive grant still allows you to further the idea in any way for your own considerations.
- Open to InnoCentive Solvers wordwide to formulate well-defined problems or hypothesis aimed at advancing their knowledge about Corovirus
Awards: Awards up to $2,500 USD
In an Ideation™ Challenge, Solvers may:
- Submit ideas of their own
- Submit third party information that they have the right to use and further the authority to convey that right and the right to use and develop derivative works to Seekers
- Submit information considered in the public domain without any limitations on use
Deadline: May 24 2020 23:59 EDT
For more information please check the Link
MICA CDMC Masterclass (Virtual): Development Communication Design for Social Impact and CSR Partnerships. Register Now
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd