Applications Invited for Short Film Contest on Patriotism - Marching towards Atmanirbharta
Organization: MyGov - Govt. of India
Event Duration: 25 Jul. 2020 - 04 Aug. 2020
Apply By: 04 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
MyGov platform is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. MyGov platform has become a key part of the policy and decision making process of the country.
Short Film Contest on Patriotism - Marching towards Atmanirbharta
As part of Independence Day Celebrations 2020, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting along with NFDC is organizing and hosting an Online Short Film Competition to create a patriotic mood surrounding this year’s Independence Day in the context of the challenges being faced by the nation.
The theme for the entries will revolve around patriotism, including a call for Atmanirbharta
- This contest is open only for Indian Citizens.
- All entries for the Short Film Contest must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode will not be entertained nor considered for evaluation.
- Entries are open only for Short Film with a duration of maximum 3 minutes each.
- The Short Film can be made in any one of the 22 official Indian languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi /English.
- The content of the Short Film should be suitable for Universal viewing.
- The theme of the films should be Patriotism and its many facets which may also include the call for Atmanirbharta.
- Entries without either of these components shall not be eligible for the contest
The selected Top entries will be awarded with Cash Prizes:
- First Prize – INR 1,00,000/-
- Second Prize – INR 50,000/-
- Third Prize – INR 25,000/-
Deadline: 10.00am till 4th August 2020 at 5.00 p.m
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd