Applications Invited for Terre de Femmes International Award 2021
Organization: Yves Rocher Foundation
Event Duration: 20 Nov. 2020 - 30 Nov. 2020
Apply By: 30 Nov 2020
About the Organization:
Yves Rocher Foundation now has official ‘public interest’ status. They are committed to remaining accountable to their sponsors, donors and partners, providing them with information that is as precise and accurate as possible. The Foundation strives to put biodiversity at the heart of the daily life of every individual by providing support and financial aid for local, alternative and effective initiatives across the globe.s
Terre de Femmes International Award
In 2019, the Fondation Yves Rocher launched the new Terre de Femmes International Award.
For its third edition in 2021, the theme is “Seeds, the guardians of our nutritive heritage & of biodiversity”.
The Terre de Femmes International Award will be presented to a woman or a collective of women committed to improving general awareness and understanding of seeds through tangible initiatives implemented by a not-for-profit organisation (an NGO, foundation, charity or association). The aim is to promote the key role played by seeds and seed reproduction in safeguarding the planet’s nutritive heritage and biodiversity.
If you are a woman citizen of this beautiful planet and you are working to preserve it, if your project corresponds to the theme set this year, don’t wait any longer !
- The INTERNATIONAL AWARD is open to adult women worldwide involved in a project that helps to protect the environment through a non-profit organisation (foundation, association, NGO, etc.) or in a private capacity if the laws and regulations of their country prevent them from participating through a non-profit structure.
- Applicants cannot include members of the Yves Rocher Foundation, anyone helping to organise this competition, or staff or employees of the Rocher Group.
The INTERNATIONAL AWARD is bestowed upon the winner by the Yves Rocher Foundation along with a grant of €10,000 (ten thousand euros) to be paid into the account of the organisation supporting the award-winning initiative.
In order to participate, kindly fill this application form and compile a complete dossier (maximum of 10 to 20 pages) including the following sections:
- YOUR WORK (at least 1 year of existence): detailed aim (3 to 5 pages), location (on map), background and actual achievements, prospects, detailed table of the budget, and photos of the work.
- YOU: your photo, your CV and your commitment to the environment.
- YOUR ORGANISATION: its team, its partners, its network, any grants it receives.
Deadline: before 30 November 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd