Applications Invited for Training Program on Introduction to Green Building Profession-Skill Training & Management
Organization: TERI-The Energy and Resources Institute
Event Duration: 29 Sep. 2020 - 30 Sep. 2020
Apply By: 28 Sep 2020
About the Organization:
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development
Online Training Program on Introduction to Green Building Profession - Skill Training and Management
Sustainable Habitat Programme at TERI is proud to present "Introduction to Green Building Profession: Skill Training & Management". We envisage it to be the first step to becoming a green building professional, for final year students, fresh graduates and young professionals seeking to understand the green building industry better.
The following topics would be covered during the training program:
- Module 1: Introduction to Green Building Design Principles. The first module discusses the prima facie of the concept of sustainability, common myths, and misconceptions around it.
- Module 2: Metrics of Sustainability: In the second module, you will understand the common metrics of sustainability and the important role they play around ensuring design efficiency.
- Module 3: Role of Green Building Professionals. Coming to the third module, they will teach the nature of the profession, what is it exactly that requires to be done.
- Module 4: Sustainability Assessment Tools. In the fourth and final module, they will discuss the concept of green building certification and a few concepts and simulation programs that help us determine the efficiency of the performance of the systems.
- Final year students, fresh graduates, and young professionals seeking to understand the green building industry better are invited to better.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd