Applications Invited for Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge
Event Duration: 19 Nov. 2020 - 19 Nov. 2020
Apply By: 19 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
At HITLAB, they believe technology and health can work together to improve the quality of health delivery and healthcare worldwide. They use rigorous research and evidence-based methods to identify the best digital health solutions for each of our partners. They work with diverse stakeholders to disrupt and improve health technology. They're passionate about using innovations like artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, machine learning, and big data to make a difference in healthcare delivery.
Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge
HITLAB is inviting applications for its Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge (WHTC) that focuses on Women’s Digital Health (the “Challenge”). This event is a competition to identify emerging technologies that use innovative endeavors in digital healthcare technology to improve the state of women’s health on a global scale.
The goal of the 2020 Challenge is to invite innovators, entrepreneurs, and start-ups, as either individuals or teams (collectively, “Contestants”) worldwide to propose novel concepts to fulfill or mitigate the unmet needs of women all over the world. Concepts can focus on enhancing patient outcomes, lowering healthcare costs without compromising quality, making the management of patients more efficient, and improving their health and quality of life.
- Individuals who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry are legal residents of countries where such challenges are allowed by the laws of those countries (excluding the residents of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria).
- Teams of eligible individuals wherein each team member meet the eligibility requirements for individual Contestants.
- Though contestants may be affiliated with larger organizations, for the Challenge, a team of eligible individuals may only have a maximum of three (3) individuals represent each team.
- Contestants must own or have access at their own expense to a computer, an internet connection, and any other electronic devices, documentation, software, or other items a Contestant may deem necessary to create and enter their Submission.
- Each team shall appoint one individual as the team captain (the “Representative”) to represent and act, including registering and entering a Submission, on behalf of said team.
- If chosen as a finalist, each finalist (individual or at least one person from each team chosen as a finalist) must be present for the finals online in an electronic virtual forum for the main prize event.
- All contestants are eligible for the Future of Women’s Health Bonus Prizes (“Bonus Prize”).
Challenge Prizes & Opportunities
a. Grand Prize—$10,000.00 U.S. dollars from Goodwin
b. 2nd Place—Up to $20,000.00 U.S. dollars worth of in-kind legal services from Goodwin
c. 3rd Place—Health Innovation Alliance Award
- 1-year membership to Health Innovation Alliance
- Up to $15,000 U.S. dollars of in-kind services including direct government affairs consulting and strategic counsel from Horizon Government Affairs
d. 4th Place—NIHUB Women’s Health Tech Innovation Award
- A 1-year premium membership in Nursing Innovation Hub
- Up to 10 hours of in-kind services of strategy, design, or consulting valued at $5,000 U.S. dollars
e. 5th Place—Women’s Health Tech Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award
- Media exposure package valued at a maximum value of $1,000.00 U.S. dollars provided by Women of Wearables
Bonus Prizes & Opportunities
- Rhia Ventures Award—$5,000.00 from Rhia Ventures for companies with innovations in maternal health care or contraception that are addressing the needs of underserved communities (women of color, Medicaid, low-income women).
- Digital Dx Ventures Award— $2,500.00 for Best Digital Health Diagnostic Innovation from Digital Dx Ventures
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd