Applications Invited for Women and Career “Our Voice, Our Equal Future” Essay Competition 2020
Organization: Women & Career
Event Duration: 09 Sep. 2020 - 30 Sep. 2020
Apply By: 30 Sep 2020
Women and Career “Our Voice, Our Equal Future” Essay Competition 2020
Are you a young girl between 12-19 years? Do you have an opinion on what your future should be like? Can you lend your voice towards creating a sustainable future for yourself and other generation of young girls? Here is your chance to make this happen!
The WnC Essay Competition, organized by Women and Career Organization, is an opportunity for Secondary School girls between the ages 12-19 to share their ideas and viewpoints with the world at large. All you have to do is writing on the topic: The Future We Want: The Time is Now.
- Open to all 12-19 year old girls from all countries.
- Essays should not exceed 750 words in length.
- All essays must be in English and must be in word or PDF document format.
- Only one entry per applicant.
- Attach a passport photograph.
- Winner: $50 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- 1st runner-up: $30 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- 2nd runner-up: $20 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd