Applications Invited for World Green City Awards 2022
Event Duration: 31 May. 2022 - 31 May. 2022
Apply By: 14 Mar 2022
About the Organization
The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) members consist of thousands of growers of flowers and ornamental plants around the world who are together united by one essential goal – promoting the place of plants in people’s lives.
About the Event
The AIPH World Green City Awards competition is open to all city governments and local authorities which are legally defined and nationally recognised with local or sub-national government authority, and which are mandated to govern and undertake and implement strategic policy and planning initiatives within the single urban area/human settlement and surrounding expanse under its jurisdiction.
Entries will consist of a written statement, made in English, through an online portal and may be complemented by supporting evidence such as images, videos, publications (e.g. copy of a report), letters of support (e.g. from partners).
Any city* around the world can submit entries to the award if the five eligibility criteria below are met:
- The submission must be made by the local authority governing the city – such as the Mayor’s or executive officer’s office or the relevant department.
- The initiative described in the award entry must have begun implementation in 2018 or later. If the initiative described is part of a longer-term approach, then the entry must only focus on and discuss results of the stage that has begun since 2018.
- The initiative described needs to be strategic in nature – ie: a policy and/or a programme leading to the delivery of a collection of related projects rather than a single project.
- The initiative described needs to have all, or a substantial amount of implementation funds secured.
- The initiative described should not feature genetically modified organisms or designated invasive alien plant species as defined by the Convention for Biodiversity.
*A city is defined as a single urban area/human settlement, large or small, which, along with its surrounding expanse, is nationally recognised as being under the jurisdiction of a single legally defined local or sub-national government authority.
14 March 2022: Application submission closes at 23.00 UTC.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd