Nominations invited for the Fifth Edition of the Ek Naam Campaign
Organization: Apollo Tyres
Event Duration: 07 Nov. 2022 - 02 Dec. 2022
Apply By: 02 Dec 2022
To encourage the participation of the women in the workforce, Apollo Tyres initiated the EK Naam Campaign in 2019. As the name suggests, the campaign celebrates the success of 08 women achievers, who are the Change Agents selected on the criteria of their intervention in the community by way of providing further livelihood opportunities to more women or by bringing social change in their community. It will be our Fifth Edition of the Ek Naam Campaign.
In the year 2023, we aim to promote the campaign on social media. There are 8 weeks from January to February, and each week one story of a beneficiary will be showcased. Along with their road to success, we shall also focus on how these women have paved path to the future generations of their communities. This links to the theme of the campaign #EkNaam…
On the 8th of March, a video will be released on social media showcasing the journey of 8 women achievers. Our aim is to spread the success stories of the 8 women achievers to the masses.
AIM of the campaign: Ek Naam 2023 is to identify, acknowledge, encourage, inspire, and felicitate the outstanding leadership and achievements exhibited by women through various interventions and innovations.
CSRBOX has partnered with ATF for outreach and process partners for selecting the women who are bringing the change in the society and who are trailblazers in the various fields.
Apollo Tyres Foundation
Apollo Tyres, being conscious of the triple bottom line imperative (People, Planet and Profit) for Sustainability, has developed a CSR framework by identifying and prioritising its key stakeholders. The CSR activities are implemented through Apollo Tyres Foundation, registered in 2008. The CSR initiatives of the organisation are in two themes Environment and Social (which has health and community development). Within the themes, there are 4 core areas of work: Healthcare Programme for Trucking Community, Solid Waste Management and Sanitation, Livelihood for Rural Women and Biodiversity Conservation.
Apollo Tyres Livelihood Initiative
The organisation has initiated a programme, Navya, to support the livelihood needs of underprivileged rural women by providing them income generation opportunities at their doorsteps. Women are trained in agriculture and non-agriculture activities for income generation. Various capacity building sessions are being taken up to build the core strength of the beneficiaries. Trained women are further linked with financial institutions for credit support to start their enterprise and market linkages are also established to promote the business of the women. The programme also provides linkage with various government schemes for the social and economic upliftment of the beneficiaries.
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven partnerships platform for the development community. At CSRBOX, we are committed to the idea of advancing social impact and change. Whether you are a Donor agency looking to invest in transformative and sustainable projects or an implementation leader dedicated to accomplishing your organization’s goals, CSRBOX can help you achieve your objectives. With years of experience in working on social development projects with non-profits, corporate and social enterprises, we excel in catalysing the vibrant social transformation movement in India by driving collaborations and partnerships for good. With research, strategy and designing tailored programs in the CSR ecosystem, we help our clients solve their most challenging issues.
- The nominations are open to all women achievers from non-profits organizations working in any capacity
- Women achievers necessarily covered under the program of respective organisation
- Each organisation can submit a maximum of 2 entries showcasing the success story of the rural underprivileged women
- The decision of the selection committee is final, and no correspondence will be entertained
- Each story needs to be supported by individual relevant supportive documents. The documents must be titled clearly as per the selection criteria
- Shortlisted entries will be asked to furnish good high-resolution pictures and 2-minute small video showcasing the journey and achievement of the women
- The applicant should be associated with nominee organisation with a minimum of 2 years
- No. of women impacted/inspired from the nominee.
- She could be an entrepreneur, or her contribution should have changed the lives of minimum two or more individuals This could be economic upliftment, creating or arranging and infrastructure support in the community, resolving some social issues like dowry, domestic violence etc
- Source of inspiration to others: motivated or inspired other individuals to adopt the Change
- Some innovations used (Adoption of any new technology, low-cost idea for expansion of rural livelihood OR solving any community issue)
Likely to have qualities
- Leadership quality: Either a leader of any employment unit or lead the social/community movement
- Holistic Development: Participation in the family decision-making process, involved in income generation, created assets with her own income, created her own identity
- Linked individuals with government schemes, or brought change in the community with the help of government support
- Received any recognition from NGO/Panchayat/Corporate/Government/Educational Institution etc
Candidature form submission link- EK Naam- Edition 5 Award Nomination Form (google.com)
Last Date for form submission- 02 Dec 2022
Ms Shivani Mehrotra
Apollo Tyre Foundation
Group Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility
Ms Jasmine Kaur
Apollo Tyres Foundation
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd