CSRBOX

Six-month Online Certificate Program- Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact

Six-month Online Certificate Program- Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact

Organization: Impact Academy by CSRBOX

Event Duration: 09 Oct. 2021 - 26 Mar. 2022

Apply By: 04 Oct 2021

Date: 09th October 2021 to 26th March 2022

Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM

26 Hrs. Program Delivery (2 Hrs*13 Saturdays, spread over 6 months)

Download the full brochure

 

Communication is inherent to any organisation and serves as the most crucial element in achieving the targeted outcomes. There are multiple ways in which organisations communicate, both internally and externally to drive any project. Right communication done at the right time helps deliver the message to the right stakeholders thus fostering long-term partnerships for good. 

 

The 6-month course on Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact is a one of its kind certificate course, curated by CSRBOX & MICA that will help participants learn the essentials of strategic communication which could further drive long-lasting partnerships in the development space. 

  • 26 hours module
  • Learn and interact with the real practitioners and experts
  • Interactive sessions
  • Doubt-clearing classes
  • Certificate of Participation
  • Exposure to a great learning community
  • Learning Objective

After completing this course, you will have learnt:

  • Fundamentals of communication in the social sector 
  • Importance & role of ethical & sensitive communication 
  • Importance of research & evidence based approach for effective communication
  • Role of communication in brand building 
  • New & emerging platforms for social impact communication for CSR projects
  • Communication as a lever for successful partnerships and resource mobilization
  • Tools and trends for fundraising 

 

Pedagogy

  • Case Method and situation analysis; 
  • Role plays; 
  • In class assignments; 
  • Lecture; 
  • Group discussions; Audio-video-analysis and Projects 

 

Evaluation 

  • Case Analysis (20%); 
  • Self-reflection manual with implementation details (50%), 
  • Quizzes & exercises (30%)

 

For Whom

  • New non-profit leaders 
  • Non-prot communication and fundraising teams 
  • Social business leaders and communication teams 
  • CSR foundation communication teams 
  • Individuals interested in India’s social impact sector 
  • Early career university faculty 
  • Students undergoing PG programs in business management and/or social sector

Certificate

You will earn a certificate on completing all the modules and fulfilling the evaluation criteria of the online course on Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact. It will be sent to you on your registered e-mail ID within 20 working days of the course completion.

 

Eligibility for Certification

  • 90% attendance 
  • 100 % assignment submission
  • Passing mid-course and end of the course examination 
  • Certificates will be given at the discretion of CDMC-MICA

 

Registration Process

Early Bird: INR 23,600* (till 1st Sept, 2021) 

Standard: INR 28,320* (till 5th Oct, 2021) 

*Inclusive of taxes

CSRBOX is accepting payment in three installments. The first installment of 40% (i.e., 40% of the total amount) should be paid upfront and the remaining 60% by 10th Dec. 

**International candidates can contact us for fee payment via bank transfer or international cards.

 

Online Payment 

Please click here for registration page and online payment: https://bit.ly/3xXtPGr 

 

NEFT/ Bank Transfer 

Download the online form from here: https://bit.ly/3jZFMHn  and fill in your details. Once completed please send the same along with the payment receipt to somya@csrbox.org 

 

Bank Details for Payment Transfer 

Account Name: Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd. 

Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd 

Branch: Shikohpur (Haryana) 

Account Type: Current Account 

Bank Account Number: 50200008642388 

IFSC CODE: HDFC0003526

 

For any queries, please contact somya@csrbox.org

 
https://www.payumoney.com/events/#/buyTickets/6_Months_Certificate_Program_Strategic_Communication_and_Partnerships_Building_for_Social_Impact
 

© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd