Virtual Masterclass: Learn to Inspire Action through Purposeful Storytelling
Organization: Impact Academy by CSRBOX
Event Duration: 15 Nov. 2021 - 17 Nov. 2021
Apply By: 12 Nov 2021
Organizations of all nature and across all domains have realized the crucial role that communication plays in achieving their goals and realizing their vision and mission. Over a period of time as the communication eco-system is becoming more complex, newer ways of engaging the audiences are being worked and researched upon. One such communication tool is storytelling which is found to be effective in both internal and external communication. Research and anecdotal evidence continue to reveal that authentic stories (when narrated well) get results that other means of communication do not.
The current 12-hour hands-on workshop has been designed to develop skills for building stories and using them to deliver messages that affect audiences and shape attitudes for social change.
This module on Purposeful Storytelling offers an interactive program that highlights the power of purposeful storytelling in multiple situations; leading, teaching, persuading, selling, influencing, etc.
At the close of the module participants would be able to;
• Identify the elements of communication and their integration in a story.
• Capitalise on the science behind powerful storytelling.
• Use goal-oriented stories for different purposes in professional contexts.
• Develop two separate stories for specific purposes and specific audiences.
Session 1: Step into the World of Storytelling
• Persuasive communication
• Story as a catalyst to Persuasive communication
• The science behind storytelling
• Components of a purposeful story
Session 2: Explore the Art of Storytelling
• Examining stories that inspire action
• Goal development - Using stories to enhance your brand differentiation
• Why you should strive to be more authentic
Session 3: Lab work- Develop Your Stories
• Hands-on exercise on story building and telling
Lectures, videos, case studies and in-class hands-on lab work
• Learn the science between storytelling
• Adaptability of storytelling to the social sector
• Make your own story
Who should Attend?
• Professionals from Not-for-profit sector
• Corporate or CSR heads
• Individual consultants
• Students and academicians
Certificate of Participation:
Participants will receive an e-certificate from CDMC- MICA and Impact Academy for their participation and completion of 6 hrs. of the masterclass.
Early Bird: INR 4,500 +18% GST (till 8th October 2021)
Standard: INR 5.500 +18% GST (from 9th October onwards)
Registration Deadline: 12th November 2021 (subject to availability of seats)
Registration Process (Limited Seats):
Please click here https://rzp.io/l/bu6NleUVx for the registration page and online payment.
NEFT/ Bank Transfer
Bank Details for Payment Transfer:
Account Name: Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch: Shikohpur (Haryana)
Account Type: Current Account
Bank Account Number: 50200008642388
IFSC CODE: HDFC0003526
For any immediate escalations or to know more about Impact Academy, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
1. Registration fee is non-refundable; however, the nominee’s name can be changed.
2. Once you submit the registration form along with the payment (online), you will receive the confirmation email within 2 working days. You will receive the details to access the online masterclass along with reading material latest by 13th November 2021.
3. Session recordings will not be shared.
To download the brochure, click here
To register, click here
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd