Virtual Masterclass- Strategic Communication and Partnership Building for Social Impact
Organization: Impact Academy by CSRBOX
Event Duration: 02 Mar. 2022 - 04 Mar. 2022
Apply By: 26 Feb 2022
The Companies Act 2013, has shifted the spotlight from corporate as givers and NGOs as receivers to building a culture of a partnership. This relationship of parity calls for a change in the mindset of both the corporate and the NGO with the onus being on the NGOs to be proactive and positive in building an association with the corporate. NGOs can now take the lead as a representative of civil society and play the role of a strategic partner in tri-party relationships between the government, civil society, and commercial business houses. It’s the most opportune time for the NGOs to take up leadership roles and establish new norms and models for Corporate-NGO partnership.
The 3 days (8 Hrs.) online masterclass is designed to give insights to participants (including NGO, social businesses, CSR Leaders) into the hidden opportunities for the NGOs in the current business environment, understand the mutual benefits of partnership, and discuss the challenges which may be encountered in the process. The masterclass will acquaint the participants with a ring-side view of what companies look for in selecting a partner NGO. Participants will learn about story-telling for NGO and social business brand building.
- Learning from Experiences: A blend of corporate, NGO, and stakeholder views shared by academicians and trainers with vast industry and field-based experiences.
- Learning from Research and Current Trends in CSR: Insights from trainers who have had first-hand experience of working, training, and researching in the same domain.
- Brainstorming Strategies: Interactive session driven by the participants and moderated by the facilitators to ensure active engagement. The situation/case-based pedagogy will help exemplify the theoretical concepts detailed and discussed by the facilitators.
- NGO professionals handling CSR partnerships, communication, and social development projects
- Social business founders and communication team members
- Post-graduate students pursuing rural management, social work, development communication, and social entrepreneurship courses
- Active learner-oriented pedagogy of business cases and situation analysis clubbed with discussions about the CSR, Communication, and Corporate-NGO partnership concepts and models.
Certificate of Participation
Participants will receive an e-certificate from CDMC- MICA and Impact Academy for their participation and completion of 8 hrs. of the masterclass.
INR 5,900 (Early Bird till 10th Feb 2022)
INR 6,999 (from 11th Feb 2022 onwards)
Registration Deadline: 26th Feb 2022 (subject to availability of seats)
Registration Process (limited seats)
Online form link
Please click here for the registration page and online payment https://rzp.io/l/cXpIK3kmS
NEFT/ Bank Transfer
Terms and Conditions
The registration fee is non-refundable, however, the nominee name can be changed
Once you submit the registration form along with the payment (online), you will receive the confirmation email within 2 working days. You will receive the details to access the online masterclass along with a demo of how to use the platform latest by 28th February 2022.
The recordings of the session will not be available.
To register, click here
To download the full brochure, click here
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd