IIHMR University Invites Applications for PhD Admissions
IIHMR University, a leading University in the Healthcare Management Research has begun inviting applications for its PhD program for the year 2021. With over 36 years of legacy, IIHMR University is a ‘Global Hub’ for Public Healthcare, Management and Research. The University has collaborations with major universities and institutions like Johns Hopkins University, USA; Chester University, UK; University of Montreal, Canada; Curtin University, Australia; and BP Koirala Institute of Public Health, Nepal.
- Program duration- 3 years
- Last date for submission of the Application Form- February 07, 2021
- No. of seats- 15 seats
- Tuition Fee - Rs. 4,00,000
- Fees per Semester- Rs. 65000/- for all barring First Semester for Rs.75000/-
- No. Of Semesters and Credits - 6 Semesters, 60 credits
- Application charges for PhD isRs. 2000/-
- IRAT & Personal Interview-February 20-21, 2021
- Commencement of session –April 5, 2021
- Disciplines–Research Methodology, Epidemiology, Demography and Population Sciences, Statistics and Quantitative Techniques, Health Economics, Pharma Management, Development Management, Health Systems and Scientific Writing.
IIHMR University initiated to offer a full-fledged Ph. D programme since 2014 which is added to its existing postgraduate programme. It is a specialized research University in management research, postgraduate education and training in the health sector. It aims to generate new knowledge and technologies to provide evidence and inputs for developing effective policies and health interventions and strategies.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India identified it as ‘Institute of Excellence’ for its significant contribution to strengthening health systems by promoting and conducting health policy and program management, research, training and capacity building.
Dr. P.R. Sodani, President (Officiating), Dean IHMR, Professor, said, “The PhD Program has been designed with the mission of imparting knowledge and offering hands-on knowledge to graduates who are interested in doing original and applied research that tests theory and adds to the existing knowledge or their mastery inparticular field or domain. A PhD program will help them to learn how to apply theories and concepts within their field by evaluating the relevance of seminal, current, and emerging theories within their own field. Our main objective of the PhD programme is to create trained professionals thatmakes their way to a career in industries centered on research and innovation.”
Eligibility: Candidates for admission to the Ph D. Programme shall have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s or M Phil degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
Program specifications: The admission process will include three steps:
- Screening of applications
- IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT) – February 20-21, 2020
- Personal interview
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the PhD programme may apply online or download the application form from IIHMR website: https://www.iihmr.edu.in/
- Duly completed application forms with all supporting documents may be sent by post along with a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of “IIHMR UNIVERSITY', payable at Jaipur.
- PhD Programme page: https://www.iihmr.edu.in/program/phd
- Contact information @ IIHMR University- 91-141-3924700, 2791431-32 or write to email@example.com
Over the past three and half decades, the IIHMR University is engaged in research, education and capacity building in the core areas of Public Health, Health and Hospital Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Health Economics and Finance, Population and Reproductive Health, Rural Management, Institutional Networking and capacity building.
For more information please connect with:
Palak Arora: +91 7045465344, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sapana Yengul: +91 9660102344, email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd