Applications Invited for 18th Call for Proposals under the Biotechnology Ignition Grant Big Scheme
Organization: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Apply By: 15 Feb 2021
18th Call for Proposals under the Biotechnology Ignition Grant Big Scheme
About the Organization:
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
- Supports high-level innovation in the Biotech sector and is not meant for basic research projects.
- Grant-in-aid up-to INR 50 lakhs for a maximum period of 18 months.
- Implementation and Mentoring through BIRAC’s BIG Partners.
Who can apply?
- BIRAC invites proposals from Biotech Start-ups and Individual Entrepreneurs with innovative ideas having potential for commercialization. Eligible entities include:
- Start up age allowed for a registered company/ LLP incorporated under BIG w.e.f 1st Aug 2020: 5 years
- Scientists, Faculty, Research Scholars, and Graduates in any discipline incubating/ intend to incubate at a BioIncubator.
How to Apply?
BIG scheme allows only online submission of proposals. For proposal submission please register on BIRAC website under “BIG User”. User registration is open round the clock. For further details on the scheme, eligibility criteria, FAQs and registration log on to www.birac.nic.in.
Note: Prior recipients of BIG grant are ineligible
Deadline: 15-02-2021 05:30 PM
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd