Applications Invited for ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021
Apply By: 31 Dec 2020
Grant Amount: 1000 USD
About the Organization:
StartupXs is the online hub where start-ups and social enterprises grow together. Access to funding, events, and tools that help you grow and succeed. Let them jumpstart your big idea or accelerate your business growth. What they do is provide the resources startups and social enterprises need to build long-term internal capacity to provide these services for themselves.
ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021
StartupXs has launched “ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021” for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas.
This year also the ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021 is about identifying and promoting the best early-stage business idea of innovators, startups, and social enterprises.
StartupXs supports young entrepreneurs through the early stages of their company development. We believe that in this era where startup and social enterprise are using innovative approaches and tools to solve the current issues, not only in their community but globally, need resource support to sustain and one of them is finance.
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organization like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organizations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startup or a social enterprise working in an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for asking grants for: shipping costs, travel costs, Individual School Fees, Fundraising
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
Grant: There will be One (1) grant winner. The winner will receive the US $1000 seed fund
Deadline: 31st December 2020 (23:59 GMT).
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd