Applications Invited for Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Team Awards 2021
Organization: Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP)
Apply By: 23 Oct 2020
Grant Amount: 50000 USD
About the Organization:
Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) is a conservation partnership. Their vision is to empower young conservationists from around the globe to lead and effect change for a sustainable world and a better future for all life on Earth. Over time, the programme has evolved to address changing conservation needs, and has become an international capacity building programme supporting young conservationists, the majority of whom are working in their own countries, to undertake applied biodiversity projects in less developed countries.
Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Team Awards 2021
CLP is delighted to be accepting applications to our 2021 Team Awards, via our online portal. The awards target exceptional teams of early-career conservationists leading high-priority projects across the world.
The CLP Team Awards are a competitive process through which CLP aims to identify, recognise and empower rising stars in conservation, who work mainly in the developing world.
Awards are granted to teams undertaking high-priority projects that involve not just research but also practical actions and community outreach to promote pro-conservation attitudes and achieve tangible, effective and long-lasting conservation solutions.
- CLP can offer support up to the value of $15,000 for Future Conservationist awards, $25,000 for Follow-up awards and $50,000 for Leadership awards. Funds from other donors can be included in the project budget; however, the total amount of funds requested from CLP must cover at least 50% of the project budget. For example: a Future Conservationist award budget can include $15,000 requested from CLP and up to $15,000 maximum from other donors. In another scenario, a Future Conservationist budget could consist of $15,000 requested from CLP with no other donors.
- The award-winning teams will benefit from a project grant as well as global recognition for their exceptional work in conservation.
- All team members will have opportunities to build connections with peers and access expert mentorship through the CLP Alumni Network.
- Individuals from winning teams are also invited to participate in international, regional and online training courses to develop their conservation knowledge and skills.
- The international Conservation Management & Leadership course is particularly renowned among CLP alumni.
- Applicants must propose projects that support the conservation of species listed as Data Deficient, Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered on the global IUCN Red List.
- Projects must take place in an eligible country, be led (or co-led) by a national of one of these countries, and involve at least three team members.
- Projects submitted for Future Conservation Awards should last for three to 12 months.
- Follow-up projects may be up to but no more than two years in length.
Applications for Future Conservationist Awards must be submitted using the online platform by 23:59pm GMT on 23 October 2020. CLP alumni applying for Follow-up or Leadership Awards must submit a Logical Framework by 17 September 2020 and, if this is approved, they must submit a full application by the 23 October 2020 deadline.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd