Applications Invited for Grant for the Protection, Preservation of Cultural Properties outside Japan
Organization: The Sumitomo Foundation
Apply By: 30 Nov 2020
Grant Amount: 331989 USD
About the Organization:
The Sumitomo Foundation provides grants, by public subscription, to the projects stated in the left column, involving international exchanges, culture, environment, and basic science. The purpose of the Foundation is to contribute to the betterment of human society. To this end, grants shall be made to the projects in a variety of fields or disciplines whose aims are to determine or help solve those problems which confront humanity. The grants shall also meet the needs of our times and be international in scope.
Grant for Projects for Protection, Preservation & Restoration of Cultural Properties outside Japan
The program is offered so that cultural properties outside Japan, the common heritage of human, be handed down to future generations.
Eligible Projects for Application:
- Projects for the protection, preservation & restoration of cultural properties (i.e., fine arts or historical monuments) outside Japan, which are tangible, old and artistically or academically valuable, and ought to be handed down to future generations.
- Preliminary surveys immediately linked up with the projects as mentioned in (1) above.
Qualification of Applicant:
(1) Applicant shall be the owner(s) or administrator(s) of the cultural properties or researcher(s), who will actually conduct preliminary surveys.
(2) The following are not eligible:
- profit-making corporations,
- individuals who own cultural properties for profit or whose cultural properties are for private use only.
- Total budget for fiscal 2020: ¥35,000,000.
- Number of projects to be selected: Approximately 15.
- Duration of Grant One (1) year, March 2021-March 2022.
- Applications for this grant will be reviewed for selection by the Selection Committee of The Sumitomo Foundation. The Board of Directors of The Sumitomo Foundation, scheduled to meet in March 2021, will give the final approval in the selection of the projects eligible for this grant.
- Results of the selection will be reported to applicants by airmail. Please note that The Sumitomo Foundation is unable to respond to any inquiries regarding the reasons for selection.
- In some cases, The Sumitomo Foundation’s staff may make inquiries in person, by E-mail or facsimile concerning applications during such review for selection.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd