Applications Invited for ILA Dalmia Fica Research Grant 2020
Organization: Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA)
Apply By: 10 Oct 2020
Grant Amount: 200000 INR
About the Organization:
The Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA) is a non-profit organisation that aims to broaden the audience for contemporary Indian art, enhance opportunities for artists, and establish a continuous dialogue between the arts and the public through education and active participation in public art projects and funding. As a not-for-profit foundation they encourage, promote and support innovative work in the field of the visual arts.
ILA Dalmia Fica Research Grant 2020
Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant 2020, instituted by FICA with the support of art historian and curator Yashodhara Dalmia in the memory of her sister Ila Dalmia, aims to provide an annual grant to support research on Indian modern and contemporary art. The grant amount of Rs. Two Lakhs will focus on supporting an independent, year-long research project by a selected Indian applicant.
The application is open to individuals who are committed to researching in the field of visual arts with particular focus on Indian modern and contemporary art. This could include important first-hand research and the archiving of art and art historical material, or a critical study of Indian art history, art criticism and practice, or an interdisciplinary analysis of the theory and practice in the visual arts, or studies in the related domains of curation, exhibitions, collection and the art economy.
- Applicant should be above 18 years of age at the time of submission of application.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Applicant should have a post graduate degree in humanities.
- Applications are open only to individuals.
- The proposal can be part of a larger research project that is currently underway. The applicant must clearly chart out what portion of the research will be undertaken as part of this Grant.
The Recipient of the Grant:
- Will be expected to complete their research within the one year period of the grant.
- Will have to submit two copies of the completed final research paper, with references, bibliography and other documentation material at the end of the one year to FICA.
- S/he will also to provide two interim reports to share the progress on the project.
- Will have to submit a final expense statement with a break-up of the funds received.
Grant: The grant amount of Rs.2, 00,000 will focus on supporting an independent, year-long research project by a selected Indian applicant.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd